- A heated ceramic floor, so that there are never drops of water to step in
- A heated towel rack too.
- A double shower with seats for shaving my legs without having to balance like a flamingo.
- Glass block window so that the neighbors cannot see inside when I am showering at night. Because the window film you buy at the store just does not do the job, apparantly.
- A bidet, which I think every crohnie should have.
- A built in window seat, so that i can just hang out in there and read when I need to get away. Also so I can just in there when I am sick.
- A telephone so that I can talk to my sisters. For some reason, one of us is usually in the bathroom when we chat.
- A really big cabinet where I can store many varieties of floss.
- No bath toys.
- A huge jetted tub, so that if I ever get pregnant again, which is not likely, I can have my baby at home. Or one of my sisters can come over and have a baby in my tub.
- A cabinet with special lights for sterilizing my toothbrush.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
One day, in my dream house, I will have my own bathroom. One that no one else is ever allowed to use. It will have: