Sunday, February 05, 2012

Post Script

(SO much better than just PS, don't cha think?)


After going to bed last night, I thought I should have posted a picture of Keith's side of the counter around the fridge.  It contains: A coffee maker and a kettle, the sugar bowl and spoon.  And that is all.  If anything somehow lands on that side of the counter, a hair elastic, a book, a roll of tape, anything, it is promptly brought to MY side of the counter.  This is mirrored also in the state of our bed in the AM.  On my side, the blankets are all tangled up in knots, and on his side, you can barely tell that someone was even sleeping there.  I'm not sure what this means about Keith and I as people, or as a couple, or about our states of mind, but it sure is funny to me... ( there is a small chance that sometimes I put random objects on his side of the counter just to see what happens to them....) 

On another subject, being pregnant gives me weird, detailed dreams, that are really long and super crazy. And I always remember them.  Sometimes I look forward to going to sleep so I can find out what strange things await in my dreams... For example, last night, I had this very involved dream about a bizzare family holiday.  In part of this dream, Keith wanted to grow his hair long again, and was tired of waiting.  So, he got extentions.  

No comments: