Monday, July 30, 2007

A little Update

Hello all,

Here are some things that have been going on in the humble home of ours.
  • Mina can stand in her crib! She is growing up, I must shed a tear.
  • Mina LOVES Abby's princess couch. She climbs up onto it, and ooh's and aah's four like 15 minutes while touching the faces of the princess's. She also has the same reaction to dolls. Definately a girl!
  • Abby put on a pair of plain white underwear the other day. She usually chooses princess ones, but it was laundry day. So, she puts these white ones on, and walks around pretending to be Mummy! "Look, I am Mummy. I have boring panties." Well, guess who is going shopping for exciting panties this week?? I can't believe I have become the boring pantie person. Needless to say, I am embasassed.
  • I have tiled our front entry! It looks beautiful! I am going to paint this week. I love doing this stuff! All of the HGTV I watch is really paying off! And, I found this store near my house called the "ReStore" where builders donate extra stuff, and I buy it for really cheap. So awesome. I learned to use a manual tile cutter (there is a trick to it! Good thing I bought extra tiles!)
  • Keith has built another computer. Now we have the main one, which is super duper high tech, I have no idea about it's credentials, but Keith says it is top notch, also a "file storage" computer, set up in the laundry room, and a "media centre" under the TV. I am rolling my eyes. Keith is sure that I will show some WAF as soon as I figure it all out. (WAF: Wife Approval Factor among the techie computer people.) I am happy for him.

No comments: