Monday, June 25, 2007

New Car!

We bought a new car!!! I am so excited! We were going to get used, and be sensible and practical about it, but the interest rates were just so good on the new ones. We bought a 2007 Toyota Corolla. It is black and shiny and beautiful. I am so happy to have a reliable car, I do not have to worry about highway driving anymore (as you know, I had irrational fears ever since my transmission blew up at 120 km/hr. Which was pretty darn scarry!!) We cleared out a place in the garage for it, I can just see the hooligans down the street vandalising it for fun, just because it is new and shiny and not theirs. So, if you know anyone who needs a car, we are selling the old toyota...

1 comment:

Eve said...

serinda minnie- congrats on the new car!! the new toyatas are pretty hot :) Can everyone fit comfortably??