Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A World Full of 3 Year Olds

I was watching Abby the other day, and started to think about what it would be like if we were all 3 years old. We had finished dinner, and she decided to spin around in circles, and then lay down under the table when she got dizzy. She breaks out into song whenever she feels like it, no matter where we are, or who is around. She makes up her own songs about everyday things and it is really sweet. She just had her birthday party, and when we were decorating her cake, she was very adamant that she wanted a nine on it, instead of a three. (I put a three on it anyway. Did I stifle her creativity? Hopefully I did not damage her for life...) She also wants to go and live on top of a fluffy cloud with mummy, daddy, our cat, and papa.

If I could live that way, not concerned about what other people thought, I would be naked a lot more often. Especially in the summer. I would eat more chocolate, and would eat desert first. I would also sleep more, whenever I felt like it. I would also have a lot of umbrellas, and a very big rock collection that took up a lot of space.

1 comment:

Eve said...

what a wonderful thought- living like a 3 year old! I would prefer to live like a 7 year old though, I would be potty trained and could have some independance.

How was abby's birthday party? please write about it! I hate missing everything bc i live so far away! boo hooo hoooo!!! hey, did abby her gift from uncle sean and auntie eve yet?

XOXO

Eve