Friday, December 28, 2012

Holly Jolly

There were a lot of things I did not do this Chistmas.  They included, but were not limited to:
  • send out a christmas card with family picture.  
  • large amounts of baking.  There were no nanaimo bars this year, and I think we all missed them.
  • thoughtful homemade gifts for my nearest (who are actually quite far) and dearest.  They are still on my sewing table.  I suppose I have a head start for next Christmas.
  • take any Christmas day pictures.  Any at all.  
  • Secret Santa-ed someone.  I am sad that we missed this one.  
But, there are some things I did do.
  • Made gingerbread houses with the girls and some friends.
  • Turkey dinner with my brother.  Note to self: invite more people for dinner next year!  Also, less sidedishes, more cheese tray!
  • Played all day with my family.  
  • Snuggled this fat fat baby.
  • Talked to most of my family.  Sadly, not in person.  
So, it was a good Christmas.  Albeit with a few small coulda shoulda's.

Merry Christmas all!

No comments: