Monday, October 23, 2006

Cat Poo

One year ago, we moved into our little house, and since then, our cat (whose name is Fisch) has been pooing on the laundry room floor. Every day, without fail, sometimes even two times a day. It drives me crazy! I was soo mad at her, and started actually to hate and resent her. I was totally convinced that she was doing it just to piss me off. I stopped being nice to her, stopped petting her and letting her cuddle with me. I would leave the door open for an extra second hoping that she would escape and get lost. In fact, the only reason I did not let her get away is because Abby loves her so much. I was just so tired of cleaning up that poo all of the time! She was getting all mangy and pulling our all of her fur too. I would wake up and the (white) kitchen floor would be covered in tufts of cat hair, and Fisch would have yet another bald spot...

Well, I think I have solved the problem. I started buying a different food for her, because since I no longer work, I don't make it over to the place where I used to buy her food. And, since this new food, she has only pooed on the floor a couple of times! I think her food was making her sick, and that is why she became a mangy, fur pulling, floor pooping beast.

I feel terrible that I withdrew all of my cat motherly affection from her. I really had no clue that she might be sick, I just thought that she hated me. I am so glad that she is better! I am going to go and pet her. Poor Kitty.

1 comment:

Eve said...

meh- i hate cats. they make my eyes itch & water. They make me sneeze, They make my pallet itch and they get hair all over everything.

I would leave the door open all day long :)