Sunday, October 01, 2006

apology

I know I have not blogged in a while. I am sorry, Betina and Eve (no one else reads this, I am sure.) It is just that right now, my life is overwhelmed with waiting. waiting. I am too pregnant to do anything fun, as I cannot walk 3 blocks without needing to stop and catch my breath. Seriously, I tried walking to the grocery store today with Abby. My maternity clothes are getting too small, and considering that there are only a few weeks left, I REFUSE to buy anything new. So I have to hike my pants up every few steps I take, and pull my shirts down to cover my belly. I am too tired to have any witty comments about everyday life with a husband and three year old, and I am not a world traveller with exotic locales to report about.

Also, my mother was here over night for 2 nights in a row. Since my only readers are my own siblings, that is probably explanation enough for me to stay in hiding for at least a month while I recover.

3 comments:

Eve said...

have you taken any recent pictures of your belly??

Patience said...

i understand. let us know if mom did anything "funny". lol.
pp

Betina said...

I am so happy you have blogged. I LOVE reading about my sisters. I wish the Bro Ho would do a blog, and N&B.

I love your thankful list. Being in remission from Crohn's is a GREAT blessing. I wish you caould have that always