Friday, August 23, 2013

Summertime Photo Bomb!

 Cousin time, in the Badlands.  Probably the best thing ever.
 Birthday time!  Is there anything cuter than a toddler with her birthday balloon? She has been walking around, eating, and playing with this balloon all week. She looks for it first thing when she wakes up. Happy first birthday Leia!
 First camping trip. Went much better than I expected.
 More cousins, looking for fossils.
We have been having a fun fun summer!  I dont really have much to say today, but wanted to share some of our pictures with my far aways.

2 comments:

Betina said...

Our Drumhellar trip with you guys was so so fun. I am just getting back into a groove, when school starts on Thursday i will work on getting you the photos from it. Thanks for making the trip, we loved every minute of it.

Betina said...

I meant Tuesday. School starts on Tuesday.